Garage Day

Man oh man, did I put in some work today. After my breakfast of black beans, cheese, veggies, an egg and oatmeal with a latte I got started on “project: garage.” Image

We had about 85 boxes filled with old tax files piled up in our garage that were getting picked up to be destroyed. We have been trying to get this company to get the boxes for a while now and they finally followed throw with it. Just in time for our wood from the Reuse Ware house to be dropped off! I spent all morning moving boxes and dodging spiders. There were so many spiders. I thought I was going to be a goner. I ended up moving all the boxes 2 times before they got picked up. I did my best to clean and organize the garage. It was raining all day so I kept everything in the garage, which is why I ended up moving the boxes twice. I think I messed up my back during the cleaning process… I made a weird bendy/twisty movement to pick something up and it has been in pain ever since. That is what I get for lifting with my back and not my legs. I pushed through it though, no biggie. Garage after I cleaned: Image

Garage after wood was delivered and boxes were picked up:ImageImage

It was funny, the guys from the Reuse Warehouse showed up first and then the Cintax guy showed up a few minutes later. So I just got all the business knocked out at the same time!

Mid morning I took a break for my snack, which was a peanut butter banana and chocolate smoothie. Image

Once everything was finished around 2 I threw together a quick lunch. I made a 3 minute pasta portion and had it with tomato basil soup and spinach and then greek yogurt and berries. Yum!Image

I then relaxed the rest of the afternoon. It was rainy and gross so I wasn’t up for anything else after all that work in the garage.

For my second snack I had pretzels, turkey and raspberry jam. Holy cow, great combo.Image

We decided to go out for our Friday night dinner and we just went to Applebee’s. I really really pushed myself to order my big challenge for the week: ordering a cheeseburger and fries.Image I ate all the fries and half the burger and got a box. I think I did alright with that challenge. It was definitely hard because I wanted to order something different, but I stuck with it. I tried not to be upset after I ate it. It was a successful day for me! I got a lot done and my parents said they are so happy with how the garage looks 🙂

Hope you had a good day!


2 thoughts on “Garage Day

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s