Successful Saturday :)

Today was a great day for me. I feel like I made it through the day without any major struggles. I am so proud of myself! Frisco woke me up at 4:30 and 7:30 this morning, so at 7:30 I decided to just go watch tv on the couch since I couldn’t fall back asleep. After watching some television it was time to have breakfast. I started with making myself a smoothie with almond milk, frozen banana slices, and strawberries. Then I also tried a new hot cereal I got. My mom told me I needed a little bit more than that because we really need to step up my calories some more. So I had a piece of toast with almond butter and hazelnut butter as well. That really is the PERFECT combination! ImageImageMy morning was spent working with my mom on planning out some meals for the upcoming week. We used my new fancy cute little weekly meal planner fridge magnet notepad (that was a mouthful!) that I bought in Chattanooga. Then I spent some time with the pug-inator. ImageI was a tiny bit nervous about lunch, but I think I handled it well. My dad grilled up hot dogs (which I really wasn’t feeling but I didn’t want to be complicated) and got out leftover baked beans and potato salad. I was feeling a little overwhelmed by the hot dog and sides, so I went with a hot dog and some apple slices and a babybel cheese. That covered the main food groups, right? ImageAfter lunch my mom and I went out to the barn. That was so nice and relaxing. I gave Vinnie a good ol’ grooming… he seemed to reallyyy enjoy it. Either that or he was loving all the treats I was giving him 🙂 ImageAfter the barn I spent some more time with Frisco. She is just so cute! I am sad that we have to give her back tomorrow. But I think the idea of getting a dog has grown on my dad! …Maybe… probably not though haha. ImageImage^Frisco and I takin’ a snooze! For my snack I had a frozen burrito that my mom got for me to try for a quick easy snack. It was pretty good. I would definitely eat it again for a snack. Wouldn’t make it a regular one like my larabars and kind bars, though! I love those things. For dinner my mom and I got chinese takeout and my dad got mexican takeout. We had been planning to get chinese tonight for like a week now, so I was mentally prepared to eat it. I am so full! ImageI am glad that today went as smoothly as it did. Maybe things are getting easier for me and I am more capable of ignoring Eduardo’s voice in my head! Eduardo is what I named my eating disorder, just in case you were wondering who Eduardo was, haha. Anyways, all I can do now is take things one day at a time and try and keep things positive 🙂 I just have to keep my eye on the prize!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s